future.dj pro - A new level of mixing perfection
* Mix everything (audio, video, karaoke)
Mashup tracks, mix videos and make song transitions with the greatest of ease with this classic DJ setup (2-decks and mixer). Thanks to it's intuitive design and powerful features, you will be able to achieve any level of mixing complexity. You can also sit back and Automix an entire party, simply by activating the powerful Automix function.
* Find your tracks with ease (includes iTunes library integration)
There is a browser, a current-list and a side-list available for finding, organising, previewing and playing your tracks. You can instantly search for tracks and/or filter them by format (be it audio, video or karaoke). Color markers make it even easier to spot your favorite songs, because you can assign different colors to any tracks.
* Pulselocker integration (legal access to over 44 million tracks)
* Perfectly in-sync tracks/beats
* Create and recall loops, set up cue-points
* Scratch. Reverse. Brake. (works with videos too)
* Powerful mixer (includes effects)
* Separate headphones output and song pre-listening
* Fullscreen video output to external monitors, projectors, TV
* Connect MIDI and HID controllers - over 80 zero-configure controllers supported from Akai, Akiyama, American Audio, Beamz, Behringer, Beyond Music, Denon, Faderfox, Gemini, Hercules, M-Audio, Novation, Numark, PCDJ, Pioneer, Reloop, Stanton, Vestax, Zomo, etc.
* Powerful samplers
Play loops or jingles. You can pre-listen, choose to loop or sync them, apply filters, change the tempo/speed, etc.
* Beat-match and Key-match your mixes
* Record or broadcast your mixes
Many other features are included
Short demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-cSJIEQp1c
/// If you have any feedback, need help, or just want to say "Hi," send us an email at email@example.com
» version 1.2.0 - posted on 2015-12-10
Pulselocker integration (legal access to over 44 million tracks), Denon MC4000 controller supported, lots of bug fixes
» version 1.2.0 - posted on 2008-09-01
- Video Mixing with DirectX and OpenGL support
- History (songs played recently, in the order played)
- Beat pos display (1 2 3 4)
- Sync for Sampler
- bundled VST effect